CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thing # 14: Technorati

Technorati is FULL of information...LOTS of information!

I could probably stay busy reading up on topics from sports and entertainment to music and blogs. I like how you can look into different subjects like Entertainment, and see various stories. But also, along the side, you can search the popular tags in the tag cloud.

And a topic can cover a wide variety of things. For example, the Entertainment category sent me to a page with an article about sheep having to be tased so they would not block the road in Wales (LOL), to the sneak peak of a Jonas Brothers video.

Btw, Christie Brinkley is requesting a restraining order against her Ex-husband or something.

I like that you can not only get information from websites about various topics, but also, you can search blogs according to topic as well.

There IS a whole lot of information...so you have to be prepared to hunt a lot or know exactly what you are trying to find. But I do find this site to be informative and fairly easy to use.

I claimed my blog on Technorati, as well!

PLCMCL2<--I have to figure out how this works!

0 comments: