CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Thing18 Library 2.0 assignment


Here I am trying out Zoho Writer for the Library 2.0 class. Seems pretty simple so far...I like that it is set up like most word proccessors. I think it is really convenient to have this available online, because I find that a lot of the times different versions of Microsoft Word won't be compatible with one another. That used to get me into trouble sometimes in college. I would do homework at the public library or at home and try to bring it up to print at school only to discover that the version at UNO was different. With this program, you could bring your homework etc. up anywhere and it would always stay the same. I think this is an excellent tool in that way. The only problem is if the internet is not available in a location or if it is down you may not be able to access your information as readily.

0 comments: