CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

#3 Get blogging in 3 steps...what lifelong learning means to me

I am learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma. ~Eartha Kitt


We learn every day...so why not encourage it in every aspect of our daily lives?
Part of lifelong learning involves being open to take a class and learn something new at any age!
I am hoping to learn new things about the web and what it has to offer me as well as library patrons.
I have been using the internet for years as a social networking tool, and in order to keep in touch with friends and family who live in other states and countries.
Through Library Learning 2.0, I would like to learn about other programs besides the ones I have learned to use over the years.
I look forward to exploring other blog hosting sites, as well as photo-sharing sites as well!
So far, I am finding blogger to be very easy to use! Inserting the pic above was far easier (and quicker) in blogger than it is in LiveJournal.
Cheers,
Mel

0 comments: