CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

# 6 More Flickr Fun--Montager

This tool is pretty interesting! I pulled it up (and actually didn't type anything into the search) and someone had already had the word "face" in the search window. It pulled up a very uh, revealing pic of a woman without a top on with her arms crossed in front of her, lol.

I switched the search to "kitten" and got a really cool picture of a cat. Much more my speed, lol. Montager, however, did not work with the picture. I tried various pictures but they either didn't load the entire mosaic, or the mosaic was very very dark so you could not tell what the whole picture was.

I asked our computer page, Stacy Bair, for help and she could not see why it was doing what it was. We tested to see if it depended on when the original pic was posted in Flickr, but that didn't seem to make a difference.

After trying about 5 different pictures multiple times, I gave up. I think I will try a different Flickr mashup and see if I have better results with it!

0 comments: