CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Library Workers Past and Present Pic Spam!

I've worked at OPL now 10 years, and over those years I've had the pleasure of knowing some really great people (0ne of which ended up my husband, lol)!

Here are just some of the pictures I have from over the years. A lot of them are Willa Cather employees 'cause that's my home.

Spot the OPL workers, both past and present! Have fun!

(You can click on the pic to mega-enlarge it for better viewing.)























































































































































































2 comments:

Research Girl said...

This is the first time I have seen your wedding pictures. You were absolutely beautiful. Congrats!
Research Girl

Melissa Flint said...

Is this Lori B? Thank you so much! I have far better pictures of the wedding, but these had other people in them from libraries so I added these.

Take care!