CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week 1. Learning 2.0 & Lifelong Learning


(Out of order but still relevant!)

7 1/2 Habits Tutorial:

I find that the easiest of the habits listed for me is #7 1/2 which is "play." I have always been fairly easy going and I find work as well as learning can be more fun if you well, have some fun, lol! So this is by far the easiest thing for me to do.

I would like to continue to use my good sense of humor and willingness to make learning fun to my advantage each day.

The hardest lifelong learning habit for me is the teaching or mentoring habit. I get nervous when I am showing someone something new, and sometimes I lack the confidence in myself to show people new things. I feel like I might be telling them the wrong thing or that I sound silly when I'm showing them something.

I would like to work on this and develop this habit. I would like to be less frightened of teaching others and feel more confident in my own abilities.


0 comments: