CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Phlegm Is My Overlord!

I have the plague. I think it's the OPS plague, which is something I seem to get every year when school starts and I go back to the full time job at the school library.

This version of the plague comes with phlegm blockages to my nasal cavities, my brain, and possibly my larynx. I cannot hear, breathe, swallow, or taste anything. Everything tastes like paste...not that I would know what that tastes like since I was not one of the paste-eaters from kindergarten.

I feel weak and kittenish as well as a bit dopey (and no, I'm not heavily drugged).

I missed my school job and my OPL job at WC tonight. It's pretty hard working a 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. day and I knew I just couldn't do either today with the whole lack of air to my brain because of phlegm thing.

Off to go take Sudafed and watch mindless television! Huzzah!




0 comments: