CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#5 Flickr

Here is my first uploaded pic on Flickr!

I have never used Flickr before and I am really impressed. Other programs that I've used like Photobucket are not as complex as this one.

For instance, the fact that I can blog the pic directly with no fuss is great! I like the way Flickr is set up and laid out. The screens are clear and clean...everything is easy to use and the directions are easy to follow.

Very cool!

Well, this is a picture from our honeymoon. Devin and I were married May 10th and we went away for a short honeymoon in Estes Park, Colorado. The first day there it was warm and sunny. Then it got rainy and the rain turned to snow overnight.

We really wanted to go to the National Park, so we went despite the snow and it was beautiful.

2 comments:

S. Bair said...

Very cool picture! I am happy you guys had a wonderful honeymoon. Back to work. ~Stacy

Melissa Flint said...

Well, there WAS a beautiful picture of Colorado here for days...but now today it is gone and on my Flickr it's just a blue square. I am not sure what happened...but it WAS here, I swear (otherwise Stacy would not have seen it).

Grrrrr.